- We prefer articles be 300 to 600 words in length. Longer articles will be accepted if the length is necessary to convey the ideas. As a rule, articles should be concise and to the point.
- Articles that are well-written, interesting to our broad audience, relevant to one of our topic areas, and informative rather than promotional will be given first consideration.
- The article should present information such that it leaves the reader satisfied at having learned something new.
- All quotations, claims, and figures must be clearly cited or attributed to author opinion or experience.
- Holistic.com may edit the article for punctuation and grammar as they see fit.
- Holistic.com requests a 30-day exclusive use of the article such that you agree not to submit it to another website or publication for the 30 days following its publication on our site.
You must include a short biography of the author; it can include the company name and contact information via a link to your website and/or email address.
Submissions may be rejected by our editors for any of these reasons:
- Article is determined to be too much of an advertisement, marketing pitch for a single company’s products or services, or contains several links in the body.
- Subject matter or format is not relevant for a holistic website.
- The main idea is not conveyed and the article is not informative.
- Poor writing.
- Article is too similar to one recently published.
- We deem the subject is inappropriate or offensive.
- The author name is not traceable to an actual person.
- The biography is incomplete.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article:
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the article or have permission from the owner or author to submit the article to Holistic.com. You retain all rights and copyrights to your article. You may submit articles that have been published elsewhere given you have the permission to do so from the publication in which they first appeared.
- You are giving permission to Holistic.com to publish your article on any of our websites or in any of our email newsletters. You are giving permission for Holistic.com to include your articles in our RSS Feeds. These permissions are provided to Holistic.com or to any successor or future owner of its assets.
- In all of these cases, Holistic.com agrees to include your biography at the end of your article. No other use is implied or granted. All other rights and copyrights are reserved by the author.
- Holistic.com has a non-exclusive right to re-use in print.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by Holistic.com at any time.
Questions or concerns? Please click here to send us a feedback form.